What is Skin Rejuvenation & How Does It Work?
Are you worried about your aging skin? Do you feel that your skin needs a skin rejuvenation treatment that can correct your dry, flaky skin? Well! A skin rejuvenation treatment can help you regain the glow, laxity, and beauty of your skin. It is a safe and cost-effective procedure. Let’s discuss in detail the skin rejuvenation treatment, procedure, cost, and benefits.
What is skin rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is a process of retreating several noticeable signs of aging and having a young and beautiful looking skin. It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines in older skin. From age spots to acne scars, the age-related skin concerns can easily be addressed by some of the proven skin rejuvenation treatments that make you feel better about your skin. So, don't waste and get young and beautiful skin with one of the best skin rejuvenation treatments.
Why do you need skin rejuvenation?
You can be a good candidate for skin rejuvenation when you have one or more than one of the following situations:
- Ultraviolet radiation from the sun and it’s exposure to the skin may speed up the natural aging process. It may break down your skin’s connective tissue like collagen and elastin fibres lying in the deeper areas of the skin leading to early skin ageing and wrinkles. In such cases, a skin rejuvenation treatment can help restore the damaged cells.
- Repetitive movement of muscles around the mouth and lips may cause wrinkles around your it making you look old. Getting botox injection near the area can significantly reduce the wrinkles.
- Crow’s feet or lines around your eyes: Ageing and exposure to UV rays are the main causes of crow’s feet.
- Wrinkle in your upper eyelids.
- Brown spots on your skin or hyperpigmentation is a condition in which your skin produces more melanin in a particular area. This can be treated by skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Precancerous skin growths and their types which include actinic keratosis (AK) and Bowen disease (BD).
- Acne and acne scars.
- Scars or stretch marks that result from an injury, burn, or surgical scar in pregnancy.
- Facial scars resulting from any past injury.
What is the procedure of skin rejuvenation?
Your skin aesthetic experts are highly skilled in identifying your skin concerns. They understand the goals for rejuvenation treatment, assisting you in determining which treatment method is good for your skin. Here are a few skin rejuvenation treatment methods:
- Chemical peels: These are facials that usually target the superficial lines and wrinkles, along with several other cosmetic problems like age spots and acne. It helps in exfoliating your skin to give a fresh and smooth skin.
- Dermaplaning: It is yet another non-invasive treatment method. It is a smooth skin resurfacing treatment that removes the dead skin build-up. This makes your skin very smooth as well as luminous.
- IPL therapy: Also called photo facial treatment that addresses some of the skin concerns like hyperpigmentation, discolouration, and age spots. It makes use of light energy to promote the natural healing process. It also helps to trigger new skin cell growth, thereby giving you a very smooth and good-looking skin.
- Microneedling: It is a minimally invasive treatment that is used to enhance the volume and decrease the wrinkles and lines. The treatment method indulges in making tiny pricks on the skin surface with the help of sterile needles. The pricking helps in triggering the growth of new and healthy skin cells.
Based on your skin concerns, your skin rejuvenation treatment will be designed by your skin specialist in Rohini Delhi after considering all the necessary precautions.
What to expect after the procedure?
Skin rejuvenation treatments are becoming highly popular as it helps in regaining a smooth, strong, and healthy skin. These are one of the amazing ways that make your skin look clear, calm, smooth as well as radiant. While some of the treatment methods offer you immediate results, others depend on your body's healing power giving results in some months. The best time for skin rejuvenation treatment is in the month of winters as the sun is less intense.
Based on your skin type, health conditions, allergies, and medication, some patients undergoing skin rejuvenation treatment may face some complications. Therefore the treatments must be carried out by certified and skilled Skin Care Clinic in Rohini. Some of the possible risks are
- An infection like herpes zoster.
- Delayed healing of wounds.
- Textural alterations.
- Enhanced susceptibility to sunburns.
- Allergic reactions.
How much does a skin rejuvenation surgery/procedure cost?
The cost of skin rejuvenation treatment is based on the type of treatment you seek. It also depends on the cosmetic surgeon's expertise, the clinic, you choose for undergoing a skin rejuvenation treatment. For instance, thermal skin rejuvenation treatment can cost you around Rs.500. Laser skin rejuvenation or resurfacing is between Rs.500- Rs.30,000.